Pursuant to articles 12, 13, 14 and ss. of the General Data Protection Regulation No. 2016/679 (hereafter GDPR), relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, LOVELY PUGLIA, Data Controller, provides the following information:
- The user’s personal data will be processed for purposes related to the provision of the services provided on the Site (as is the website www.lovelypuglia.com and / or the identical Apps, iOS and Android systems), for commercial activities, of direct sales, marketing, promotional, statistics, for the disclosure of consumer preferences, as well as for the execution of the related contractual obligations (including the purchase of products online and the management of the order; the management of customer care activities, those for verifying and investigating reports, complaints and disputes; for the execution of activities preliminary to the contract and contractual obligations; for the fulfillment of administrative and accounting duties).
With specific and separate consent, the Data will be processed for the following purposes:
a) advertising, promotional and marketing activities (including the sending of newsletters and advertising material on products and services offered by LOVELY PUGLIA);
b) definition of the profile or personality of the interested party and analysis of his habits and / or consumption choices, also by processing with electronic means.
- The legal basis of the Treatment consists of the obligations assumed by the Owner towards the User if the treatment is necessary for the execution of a contract (such as, for example, the sale of goods) and / or for pre-contractual relationships relating to the sale or other services. offered. For treatments for direct marketing purposes, however, the legal basis is the legitimate interest of the Data Controller (“processing necessary to pursue a legitimate interest of the data controller”), in a sense analogous to the legitimate interest of processing personal data, always for direct marketing purposes.
For all other treatments that may be carried out by the Owner, the legal basis is the consent of the User concerned.
- The Data Controller is LOVELY PUGLIA, VAT number 05089790751, via EUIPPA 1 / B LECCE (LE) – CAP 73100 – email@example.com. The Data Controller can be contacted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Data Protection Officer (DPO) can be contacted at the registered office address or at the email address email@example.com.
- To register on the site, enter the reserved area of the site, obtain the following assistance from the owner of the purchase, the following data must be provided: name, surname and e-mail address. With the consent of the User, the aforementioned data will allow us to send its newsletters (with commercial and promotional information).
In case of refusal to communicate the personal data indicated (name, surname and e-mail address), the User will not be able to access the services offered by the Site.
- The provision of data relating to the personal data of the interested party (name, surname, email and full postal address) is necessary: a) to allow LOVELY PUGLIA to fulfill its contractual delivery obligations in the event of making a purchase order; b) for after-sales assistance and customer service activities; c) for the issue of the invoice; d) for the management of job requests.
- Other personal data requested – such as the landline number, the mobile phone number – are optional but, if provided, they will allow the Data Controller to contact the interested party for communications relating to the purchase order, to verify the approval of the services or, subject to consent, to receive presentations of commercial offers, also based on preferences and through marketing activities, also by ordinary mail or by email or SMS.
- The data may be disclosed to third-party companies for security purposes.
Personal data are also processed through the creation of a centralized database, with IT and telematic tools. The database containing the Users’ personal data is accessible only by authorized persons. Specifically appointed subjects, such as employees or other collaborators, may become aware of the data in the processing necessary or connected to the execution of the purchase order and marketing activities.
In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other subjects involved in the organization of the Site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as suppliers of administrative and accounting services, couriers and operators) may have access to the Data. logistics, hosting provider and systems engineering service providers, collection service providers, IT and online marketing companies) also appointed, if necessary, Data Processors by the Owner. The updated list of subjects can always be requested from the Data Controller.
Specific directives are given to each appointee regarding the processing of data that the appointees are required to respect in order not to incur disciplinary sanctions and / or initiatives in court. LOVELY PUGLIA confirms that any personal data communicated by the interested party is not intended for purposes other than those indicated here.
- Data retention period based on the purposes. The data are processed and stored for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are processed. The data relating to the detail of purchases with reference to identifiable customers will be kept for profiling or marketing purposes for a period not exceeding, respectively, twelve and twenty-four months from their registration, except for the real transformation into anonymous form that does not allow, even indirectly or by linking other databases, to identify the interested parties. The personal data (personal, contact, contractual and pre-contractual data) connected to contractual relationships with our customers are kept according to the law for civil, fiscal, accounting, administrative purposes, to make possible means of proof in case of litigation and to deal with specific requests from the competent Authority.
At the end of the retention period, Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term, the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
a. count visitors to a web page or service provided by the Site;
b. to elaborate aggregate statistics also regarding the functioning of the Site and the services present;
c. improve the performance of the Site, also making the User’s searches more effective;
d. collect data relating to User traffic to identify trends;
e. store information on User preferences and then customize the Site according to them;
f. avoid repetitiveness of advertising messages;
g. recognize the computer when the User accesses the Site again;
h. store products already purchased and placed in the User’s cart;
i. evaluate the satisfaction, always anonymously, of the services available on the Site, including those of an advertising nature;
l. improve the User’s browsing experience by suggesting better products and promotions based on the navigation performed;
m. perform, with the consent, revocable at any time, of the registered Users the identification and detection of personal consumption preferences, with recording of the monitored data in view of offers and targeted promotions;
n. collect anonymous statistical data concerning the percentages of e-mail delivery with respect to the sent, reading, opening of the message, forwarding to third parties, “click” numbers, etc.
Pursuant to articles 15 to 22 GDPR, the concerned User has the right:
a. to have access to their personal data, to receive information on the data processed and to receive a copy (art.15);
b. to obtain the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning him (art.16);
c. to obtain the cancellation of personal data concerning him without undue delay under the conditions indicated in art. 17;
d. to limit the processing of your data in the presence of the conditions referred to in Article 18;
e. to object at any time to the processing of their personal data processed for direct marketing purposes and to the processing of profiling, insofar as it is connected to such direct marketing (art.21);
f. in the event that the processing has its legal basis in the consent, to withdraw the consent at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent before the revocation;
g. the portability of their data (art.20), or to receive their personal data provided to the Data Controller, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device and to transmit them to a different Data Controller without impediments by the Data Controller to which he provided them. In exercising their rights regarding data portability, the interested party also has the right to obtain the direct transmission of personal data from one Data Controller to another, if technically feasible;
h. to lodge a complaint with the data protection supervisory authority or to take legal action.
These rights can be exercised by the interested party, at any time, by writing to the Data Controller LOVELY PUGLIA, to the attention of the corporate Privacy office, or by sending an e-mail to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org which will provide you with the shortest time possible.
Pursuant to art. 77 of the GDPR, the interested party has the right to contact the Guarantor Authority for the protection of personal data whose references are present on the site https://www.garanteprivacy.it .